Thursday, December 1, 2011

Curiosity killed the cat...and my stomach!!!

Since coming down with some sort of horrid stomach-sickness the other day due to my curious adventures with street food (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE STREET CORN, WHICH IS GOOD AND DELICIOUS AND EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE!), the following is no longer allowed in my diet for the next two weeks (That's right! Exactly 2 weeks left until I am home, a very bitter-sweet thought indeed!)

1. Fried Sandwiches (Pakoda)
(The one I had didn't even look this appetizing, don't ask why I did it, I just HAD to try it)


2. Fresh off-the-street Pineapple Juice when you cannot see their water source!
(BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THIS?!)



3. Mung bean ANYTHING
(much like the reasons why you will never finding me drinking grape soda [a tragic vomiting incident at a young age] I am afraid mung-beans may be off the list of "foods I will eat" forever after this one. Just searching for and uploading this photo made me queasy ....yuck!)

Looking back at it, I didn't realize my choice of food Monday would expect my stomach Wednesday, but after being here for almost 4 months now, my stomach was bound to have a breakdown some time....however, if anyone asks it was not the street food's fault, it was my stomach's fault for not handling street food like a champ!!!


dream.love.discover your stomach can't handle street food,
Dachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment